FOOD has the lead on the project called “The creative and competent food scene” - often referred to as “The Future Food Scene”. The project is a strategic collaboration between four partners created to support and strengthen the food development in Greater Copenhagen. The project is supported by the European Social Fund, the Capital Region of Denmark and Copenhagen Growth Forum. The four partners behind the project is: Copenhagen Hospitality College, Copenhagen House of Food, Taste of North Zealand and FOOD.
The Future Food Scene is a unique project targeting ambitious and talented companies working with food. The purpose is to help the best food companies to develop their business and create more growth.
The project has a variety of activities targeting small and medium-sized businesses - from the manufacturer of chocolate or soft drinks to hotels, restaurants and street food actors.
Do you want to participate?
You can join our activities if you are:
- Passionate and ambitious on behalf of your company
- Driven by development and want to take your business to the next level
- Curious to gain new knowledge and competencies
- Owner, director or employee
- A small or medium-sized business (SME standards)
- A restaurant, street food actor, hotel or company producing or processing food
The project is free to take part in, and all we require is that you dedicate your time and participation in our activities.